FIZ AutoDoc News
BSB offers document deliveries in PDF to German customers
Einladung zur Veranstaltung ‚Urheberrecht im digitalen Zeitalter‘ – FIZ Karlsruhe und RightsDirect (10. Mai 2017)
Translations of Asian patent documents
FIZ AutoDoc Prices 2017
New Service: DRM-free delivery from CCC for license holders
New Service: Patent Translations as a new FIZ AutoDoc Service – starting September 1, 2016
FIZ AutoDoc allows you to order documents via
"Classic Order" forms
Enter your document information / DOI (Digital Object Identifier) / patent data into menu guided web order forms for:
Order form "from STN search result"
Copy a reference retrieved from a STN database into the free text format window. The data will be analyzed and automatically entered into the web order form for further processing.
Order form "from other search results"
Copy the bibliographical data of a PubMed record or a reference in RIS data format into the free text format window. The data will be analyzed and automatically entered into the web order form for further processing.
"Free Text Order" form
Enter your document information / patent data into the free text format window.
Order form "Rent Article"
Enter your document information to rent journal articles for a 30-day period (view-only access)
Order form "Lend a Book"
Enter the bibliographical data to lend books for a 4-week period
Order form "for ePrints"
Enter bibliographic information of the requested article and fill in the necessary ePrint information.
E-mail one or multiple orders to FIZ AutoDoc using the standardized e-mail interface.
Fax your document information and delivery options to (+49 7247) 808-259. *
E-mail your document information and delivery options to helpdesk(at)fiz-karlsruhe.de *
Call (+49 7247) 808-555
Conveniently transfer your document information and / or user data to FIZ AutoDoc via interfaces
We need the following information, so that FIZ AutoDoc can process your order automatically
For journal articles use either the "Classic Order" form (Document type: "Article") or the "Easy Article Order" form
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
- Journal title (even abbreviated)
- ISSN / CODEN (optional)
- Year / volume / issue / page(s)
- Author(s) or article title, if possible
For patent documents use our "Classic Order" form
- Patent country, patent number, patent kind code
For other publications use our "Classic Order" form (Document type: "Others")*
- Please enter as much information as possible.
Also, please specify your desired delivery mode (format and speed) and optionally enter comments, information for cost allocation (reference numbers, cost centres) etc.
* Manual order processing by the FIZ AutoDoc Team is always used for non-conventional literature or for any free-text orders placed via Free Text order form, e-mail or fax. Further, requests for ePrints, Copyright permissions and book lendings are also handled manually. Please note that the delivery for orders placed for manual order processing may take longer, as different suppliers may be involved. There is an extra charge for manual order processing (see price list).