FIZ AutoDoc News
BSB offers document deliveries in PDF to German customers
Einladung zur Veranstaltung ‚Urheberrecht im digitalen Zeitalter‘ – FIZ Karlsruhe und RightsDirect (10. Mai 2017)
Translations of Asian patent documents
FIZ AutoDoc Prices 2017
New Service: DRM-free delivery from CCC for license holders
New Service: Patent Translations as a new FIZ AutoDoc Service – starting September 1, 2016
Our Service for Publishers
FIZ AutoDoc offers you the possibility of electronically distributing your full-text documents: You may sell single electronic articles through FIZ AutoDoc, independent of existing subscriptions!
What are your advantages?
- FIZ AutoDoc brokers your single electronic articles via an immediate download option.
- FIZ AutoDoc offers you professional marketing and sales opportunities.
- FIZ AutoDoc helps you to acquire and retain customers among researchers and important players in business and industry.
- FIZ Karlsruhe handles the billing and customer administration on your behalf. This means less adminstrative effort from your side.
- FIZ Karlsruhe provides you with continuous feedback and statistics to keep you updated on all orders for your documents which were placed through our broker service.
How are your electronic articles offered in FIZ AutoDoc?
If the journal article requested by the FIZ AutoDoc user is electronically available on your server for purchase via immediate download, access is offered. Document information, delivery details, and prices are displayed as well. The FIZ AutoDoc user clicks "Purchase Now".
The original document is downloaded from your server and displayed on the FIZ AutoDoc user's screen. Any customer administration and invoicing is handled by FIZ Karlsruhe on your behalf.
You will receive monthly usage statistics from FIZ Karlsruhe as basis for your monthly invoice.
Are you interested in this option of marketing your single electronic articles?
Please contact us for more information.